- Fat Loss - Increase your metabolism and become a fat burning machine!
- Muscle Toning for longer, leaner and sexier muscles.
- Increased Endurance and Stamina so that you can keep up with your hectic schedule.
- Better Flexibility and Coordination helps your body to operate at peak efficiency and prevent injury.
- Rebuild Confidence - Once you start looking better, others will notice the changes immediately.
- Fun - Everyone says it’s easy to stick with iLoveKickboxing.com because it’s so much fun!
Kickboxing began as a combination of Boxing techniques and the Kicking moves that are used in several martial arts, such as Karate, Kung-Fu and Tae Kwon Do. Kickboxing techniques require timing and help build your balance and coordination, as all four limbs are being used. These moves develop a student’s ‘core’ conditioning and provide a real ‘full body’ workout.
Muay Thai Kickboxing
The national sport of Thailand, Muay Thai is as exciting to practice as it is to watch. Muay Thai fighters don’t just use punches and kicks, but also knees and elbows to strike against pads and heavy bags. This style of training will bring your current level of fitness to an entirely new level. Thai Boxers are amongst the most ‘shredded’ of all athletes and the techniques are effective for street- self-defense as well!
Often referred to as the “Sweet Science” and one of America’s oldest pastimes, is also one of the best ways to stay lean and fit. Boxing techniques are primarily the Jab, Cross, Hook and the Uppercut. The Boxing aspect of our classes utilizes all these punches along with
conditioning methods used by actual fighters. Your arms will get lean and toned quick!